Penn Community Bank has partnered with America’s leading credit card issuer, Elan™, to provide you with the best credit card options for yourself, your business and your lending needs.
Choosing the right credit card is easier than ever. No matter which card you choose, you’ll enjoy important features like:
• EMV smart chip technology for added security
• Mobile purchasing capability for added convenience
• Plus much more! Let’s get started…
CONSUMER CREDIT CARDS
SAVE WITH A LONGER INTRO RATE
Visa® Platinum Card
- Save on interest with an extended introductory rate and pay down other credit card balances faster
EARN VALUABLE REWARDS
Visa Bonus Rewards Card
Watch your rewards add up fast with 1 point for every $1 you spend on eligible net purchases, and receive automatic bonus points each month. Plus get $25 cash back1 after your first purchase.
Visa Bonus Rewards PLUS Card
- Watch your rewards add up even faster with 1 point for every $1 you spend on eligible net purchases, and receive even more automatic bonus points each month. Plus get $50 cash back1 after your first purchase – all with a low annual fee.
Cash Rewards American Express® Card
- Earn cash back1 every time you use your card: 3% on gas, 2% at supermarkets, and 1% on all other eligible net purchases, plus $25 cash back1 after your first purchase.
Travel Rewards American Express Card
- Earn great rewards faster with 3X reward earnings on airline net purchases and 2X reward earnings on restaurant and hotel net purchases and 1X reward earnings on all other eligible net purchases, plus get $75 cash back1 after your first purchase – all with a low annual fee.
BUILD YOUR CREDIT 2
Visa College Rewards
- Get off to the right start with a great rate and manageable credit line, plus earn rewards on your everyday spend.
Visa Secured Card
Start building (or rebuilding) your credit history, even if you’ve been turned down for other credit cards, with flexible credit lines based on a security deposit and a low annual fee.
2 - Late payments and going over the credit limit may damage your credit history.
The creditor and issuer of these Cards is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to separate licenses from Visa U.S.A. Inc., MasterCard International Incorporated, and American Express. MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated. American Express is a federally registered service mark of American Express.