Home Equity Lines of Credit
Home Equity Lines of Credit (HELOC) let your home work for you. A Home Equity Line of Credit with Penn Community Bank is flexible enough to be used for whatever you need, whenever you want. It's great for major purchases, educational expenses, home improvements or debt consolidation, and other unplanned expenses.
Features and benefits
- Variable rate tied to the prime lending rate
- For borrowers taking advantage of our automatic payment from a Penn Community Bank checking or savings account, the rate is discounted by .125%
- During the revolving period of your credit line, the money is there when you need it
- Interest may be tax deductible*
- Access your credit line by writing a check, through in-branch withdrawals or online transfers
- Monthly payments will be interest-only during the draw period, followed by a balloon payment at maturity
- Line of credit amounts available from $12,500 to $800,000
- No application fee and no annual fee
* Consult your tax advisor and IRS Publication 936 (Home Mortgage Interest Deduction) regarding interest deductibility.
** Subject to Credit Approval.