If you need flexible financing options, a personal loan might be right for you. You can use a personal loan to pay off high-interest rate credit cards, consolidate outstanding debt, or help finance important purchases.
Another benefit of a personal loan is helping to build or rebuild credit. Paying a personal loan early or on time each month will help you establish a steady history of debt repayment, improving your creditworthiness.
- Available in amounts from $2,500 to $15,000
- Maximum term of 48 months with a monthly payment not less than $100
- Interest rate is 13%, or 12% with automatic withdrawal from a checking or savings account
- Maximum debt ratio of 35% required
- Applicant(s) must have two years of very good credit, must be joint applicant
- Subject to Credit Approval
Find out how a personal loan can help you meet your financial goals today.View Current Rates
Contact us to learn more about new and used car purchase loans.