With more than $2.5 billion in assets and over 300 team members, we are the largest mutual bank in eastern Pennsylvania. Our size and reach makes us uniquely qualified to help our customers reach their own “Here We Grow” moments for their families, their businesses, and their communities.
We’re here to partner with community organizations leading the charge for positive momentum. Our growth mission is to deliver solutions that genuinely serve the best interests of our individual and commercial customers in ways they cannot possibly experience at more traditional financial institutions. As a bank powered by good values, we are a catalyst for good with the flexibility, responsiveness, and experience to guide next-level growth for everyone we serve.
Penn Community Bank is committed to helping local residents, businesses and nonprofits achieve their financial goals, and to taking an active role in contributing to the overall prosperity of our communities.
Guided by our core values of integrity, transparency, service, and independence, we work to:
- Help businesses grow and prosper,
- Provide financial resources that meet the needs of individuals and families throughout their lifetimes,
- Strengthen our local economy,
- Partner with local organizations to improve quality of life, and
- Operate for long-term success, to ensure the continued strength and stability of our financial organization.