If you believe in the power of community banking to help families and local businesses thrive, Penn Community Bank may be the employer for you. Penn Community Bank values people as much as profits and strives to be the employer of choice in the markets we serve by creating a positive and inclusive workplace culture that puts our key values into action, every day.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, and we work to retain exemplary team members by recognizing accomplishments and offering pathways for advancement. We give our team members the tools they need to succeed by providing them with training and opportunities to develop technical, sales, customer service, and managerial expertise.
The benefits of growing with us include:
- Competitive 401(k) plan and match up to 6 percent
- Competitive benefits including health, eye, dental and life insurance
- Higher education reimbursement
- Paid volunteer opportunities
- Paid holiday and vacation time
- Competitive paid time off allowance with the ability to carry over
- Great work-life balance
- Numerous opportunities for advancement
- Continuous training opportunities
We are committed to building an inclusive workplace culture that values the hiring and promotion of people with diverse backgrounds and ways of thinking.
Penn Community Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability or any other protected class. EEO/AA/VEVRA