As a community-first financial services provider, we know the importance of staying connected. To send a message or request an appointment, please provide some basic information using our secure appointment request form below. After submitting your message or appointment request, a Penn Community Bank team member will respond and confirm your appointment.
You may also schedule an appointment by calling the Customer Care Center at 215-788-1234 or your local branch during normal business hours.
What is the benefit of requesting an appointment?
Your time is valuable, and we respect that. Requesting an appointment offers you a convenient way to save time and make the most of your meeting with us. Scheduling an appointment allows you to:
- Speak to a banker at the best time for you – without the wait
- Tell us ahead of your meeting what you’d like to talk about so that we can prepare
Looking for additional information?
- The Penn Community Bank routing number is 231373182.
- To report a lost or stolen card, please contact the Customer Care Center at 215-788-1234 or VISA at 1-800-472-3272.
- Tax Bills
- If you need to mail your tax bill, send it to our Administrative Building at 219 S. 9th Street, Perkasie, PA 18944.
- If you wish to email your tax bill, please scan and email a copy to email@example.com with “Tax Bill” as the subject line