As a community-first financial services provider, Penn Community Bank is committed to the financial and physical wellbeing of our customers, communities and team members.
Following the safe and effective reopening of select locations earlier this week, we are pleased to announce that beginning Monday, July 6 we will resume regular bank branch operations, including lobby service, at all Penn Community Bank locations, with the exception of our Yardley branch (10 N Main St, Yardley, PA 19067). Lobby and drive-thru service hours will be the same, until further notice:
- Monday – Thursday 9am – 5pm
- Friday 9am – 6pm
- Saturday 9am – 12pm
Although the Yardley branch will remain temporarily closed for lobby and drive-thru service, the ATM and night-drop will be available for your convenience. We encourage customers who need in-person banking to visit our nearby Lower Makefield office (732 Stony Hill Rd building 3, Morrisville, PA 19067) instead.
As each location resumes operation, it will be following the bank’s Branch Health and Wellness Plan, which employs guidelines from the World Health Organization (WHO), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and state officials and includes enhanced procedures, such as:
- Face coverings will be required for entry (you may be asked to temporarily lower your mask for identification purposes).
- The number of customers and team members in the lobby will be limited, to allow for social distancing.
- New social distancing decals and new customer flow patterns.
- Increased lobby signage outlining the Branch Health and Wellness Plan.
- Plexiglas shields/sneeze guards installed at teller stations.
- Sanitization stations throughout lobbies.
- Enhanced cleaning between customer transactions and throughout the business day.
- Limited reuse of materials, including pens, folders, and more.
While branch lobbies are reopening, you can always continue to utilize ATMs, online, and mobile banking services for convenient and secure access to your accounts, including your personal savings and checking accounts. Through these services, you have 24/7 access to most banking functions, including: depositing checks, transferring funds between your accounts, making one-time or recurring payments, and even applying for a loan or opening an account. In-person or phone appointments may be made for safe deposit boxes and other special circumstances by calling your local branch, completing our branch scheduler, or by contacting our Customer Care Center at 215.788.1234.
We thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.