Branch Operations and Availability Update
As a community-first financial services provider, Penn Community Bank is committed to the financial and physical wellbeing of our customers. Throughout this trying period, we have worked to keep you up to date with the measures we have implemented to protect you, our communities, and our team members while maintaining the level of service you expect. From assisting small businesses and families to partnering with local non-profits to support recovery efforts, our response has been an expression of our mission and brand.
On June 26, our region enters the “Green Phase” of the state’s COVID-19 mitigation plan. With this milestone, Penn Community Bank will begin the process of resuming traditional bank branch operations, including lobby service, with enhanced safety procedures at three branch locations on Monday, June 29.
- Levittown: 208 Levittown Parkway, Levittown, PA 19054
- Doylestown: 426 N. Main Street, Doylestown, PA 18901
- Riegelsville: 1315 Easton Road, Riegelsville, PA 18077
The reopening of lobby service at additional financial centers will follow and be announced in the coming weeks.
As each location resumes operation, it will be following the bank’s Branch Health and Wellness Plan which employs guidelines from the World Health Organization (WHO), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and state officials:
- Face coverings will be required for entry (you may be asked to temporarily lower your mask for identification purposes).
- Limiting the number of customers and team members in the lobby to allow for social distancing.
- Use of social distancing decals and new customer flow patterns.
- Increased lobby signage outlining the Branch Health and Wellness Plan as well as guidelines for social distancing and masks while in the branch.
- New Plexiglas shields/sneeze guards installed at teller station.
- Sanitization stations throughout lobbies.
- Enhanced cleaning between customer transactions and throughout the business day.
- Limited reuse of materials, including pens, folders, and more.
We thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.
While financial centers may be reopening, you can always continue to utilize ATMs, online, and mobile banking services whenever possible, for convenient and secure access to your accounts, including your personal checking and savings accounts. Through these services, you have 24/7 access to most banking functions, including: depositing checks, transferring funds between your accounts, making one-time or recurring payments, and even applying for a loan or opening an account. In-person or phone appointments may be made for safe deposit boxes and other special circumstances by calling your local branch, completing our branch scheduler, or by contacting our Customer Care Center at 215.788.1234